As a ministry, you need to fulfill your mission and make sure there are sufficient funds to do so. Does the “business side” sometimes overtake the “mission side,” even if it’s out of pure necessity?
One of the essential parts of your success is the partnership of like-minded believers. Those who stand with you to fulfill it through prayer and finances.
That partnership needs to be continually nurtured and cultivated, whether through your website, social media, emails, or mailings. Otherwise, things may well fall by the wayside.
Also, what about the opportunity to market your message, service, and products to a wider audience?
As a Christian copywriter and marketer, I can assist you with your copy, content, and marketing. Having been active in full-time ministry, both as a volunteer and salaried, I know what’s expected and required. I can assist you with…
- Website audits, making sure your content is clear and compelling
- Web and social media content, pertaining to your ministry
- Marketing analysis and proper strategies
- Email campaigns, landing pages, and autoresponders
- Donor, fundraising, and product sales letters
- Traditional and digital advertising
- Engaging audio and video scripts
- Direct response mailings, both letters and postcards
- Articles, brochures, e-zines, grant writing, and press releases
- Write a book as a fundraiser for your ministry
There’s only one thing left…
Click here to contact me. There’s no charge to discuss your copy, content, and marketing needs. I look forward to hearing from you!
The Christian Copywriter