As a church, you’ve many things to write, but you may not always have the time or staff to do so.
The dangers are to settle for sloppy writing, put it on the back-burner, or neglect other important ministry needs. Poor writing can easily become a reflection of your church.
Also, what about the opportunity to market your message and products to a wider audience?
There’s now no need to neglect or postpone your writing and marketing. As a Christian copywriter, I can assist you with…
- Website audits, making sure your content is clear and compelling
- Gospel-centered web and social media content
- Proper marketing analysis and strategies for your products
- Letters for visitors, members, fundraising, or special events
- Traditional and digital advertising
- Articles, brochures, and grant writing
- Curriculum development and study materials
- Publishing your sermons into a book and E-book
There’s only one thing left…
Click here to contact me. There’s no charge to discuss your copy, content, and marketing needs. I look forward to hearing from you!
The Christian Copywriter