In a secular society, dominated by a humanistic worldview, you need a clear and distinct message. Ultimately, Christian education stands for the person and work of Jesus Christ, having the Bible as God’s infallible truth.
That message shouldn’t only be heard in your classroom setting; it should also be heard through all your copy, content, and marketing.
As you know, that’s the main way to appeal to those who seek an authentic Christian education. The battle for the mind also pertains to all your marketing. Actually, it starts with it.
As a Christian copywriter and marketer, I can assist you with your copy, content, and marketing. Having been a teacher in a Christian Academy and a professor in both undergraduate and graduate degree programs, I know what’s expected and required. I can assist you with…
- Website audits, making sure your content is clear and compelling
- Web and social media content, pertaining to your school
- Marketing analysis and proper strategies
- Email campaigns, landing pages, and autoresponders
- Prospect, student, donor, fundraising, and alumni letters
- Traditional and digital advertising
- Engaging audio and video scripts
- Direct response mailings, both letters and postcards
- Articles, brochures, catalogs, e-zines, and grant writing
There’s only one thing left…
Click here to contact me. There’s no charge to discuss your copy, content, and marketing needs. I look forward to hearing from you!
The Christian Copywriter