Christian Copywriting uses the following five procedures when working on your copy, content, or marketing project:
- We’ll discuss your project and audience
- We’ll set up a time schedule for all the steps
- I’ll review all the information you’ve previously used and currently want to use
- I’ll research your audience to ensure high-level and quality targeting
- I’ll write and format the copy or content, ensuring accuracy, clarity, and order
- I’ll set up the proper marketing strategies to target your audience
- I’ll submit the final copy, content, or marketing strategies for your review
- I’ll revise according to your requests and satisfaction
- I’ll present the final version for your use
- I’ll follow up to make sure you’re 100% satisfied
During the Project:
The preferred method of contact is email. However, if you rather call or Skype (ID: thechristiancopywriter), please do so. Depending on the length of your project, I’ll email you once a week with an update for your review. Obviously, you can always contact me if you’ve any questions about your project. If I’m not able to answer, I’ll respond within one business day.
I invite you to email me at email@example.com or contact me through this form. There’s no charge to discuss your copy, content, and marketing needs. I look forward to hearing from you!