As a Christian non-profit organization, you have to fulfill your mission and make sure there are sufficient funds to do so. Does the “business side” sometimes overtake the “mission side,” even if it’s out of pure necessity?
One of the main parts of your growth and success is the partnership of those who believe in your cause. Those who stand with you to actively fulfill it through prayer and finances. That partnership needs to be continually nurtured and cultivated, whether through your website, social media, emails, or mailings. Otherwise, things may well fall by the wayside.
Also, you have the continual need to market your non-profit to a wider audience.
Having worked at a Christian non-profit organization for five years, I know what it takes and what’s expected and required to market your cause. I can support you with…
- Website audits, making sure your content is clear and compelling
- Web and social media copy and content
- Marketing analysis and proper strategies
- Email campaigns, landing pages, and autoresponders
- Donor and fundraising letters
- Press releases, newsletters, and e-zines
- Traditional and digital advertising, including audio and video scripts
- Direct response mailings, both letters and postcards
- Flyers, brochures, and grant writing
- Write a book as a fundraiser for your non-profit
Why hire me?
Since it’s many times not feasible to hire additional writing and marketing staff, I invite you to contact me. In the end, you’ll save money (having no continual overhead) and gain expertise at the same time.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me through this form. There’s no charge to discuss your copy, content, and marketing needs. I look forward to hearing from you!