As a church, you’ve many things to write for the work of the ministry, but may not always have the sufficient time or staff to do so. The dangers are to settle for sloppy, inadequate copy and content, put it on the back-burner, or neglect other important ministry needs. Furthermore, poor copy and content can easily become a reflection of your church.
Also, what about the need to market your God-given message, service, and products to a wider audience?
There’s no need to postpone or ignore your church’s writing and marketing projects. As a Christian copywriter and marketer, I can assist you with all your copy, content, and marketing needs. Having been active in full-time ministry, both as a volunteer and salaried, I know what it takes and what’s expected and required. I can assist you with …
- Website audits, making sure your content is clear and compelling
- Gospel-centered web and social media content
- Proper marketing analysis and strategies for your products
- Letters for visitors, members, fundraising, or special events
- Traditional and digital advertising
- Articles, brochures, and grant writing
- Curriculum development and study materials
- Publishing your sermons into a book and E-book
Why hire me?
Since it’s many times not feasible to hire additional writing and marketing staff, I encourage you to contact me. In the end, you’ll save money (having no continual overhead) and gain expertise at the same time.
You can email me at email@example.com or contact me through this form. There’s no charge to discuss your copy, content, and marketing needs. I look forward to hearing from you!