Whether you’re an author, artist, actor, or anyone else in Christian media, there’s always a need to market your brand and products. The primary way of doing so is by creating and cultivating a loyal following, especially through an email list and on social media.
To only focus on your expertise isn’t enough—active marketing is a vital ingredient to reach and grow your “tribe.” Being an author myself, I know how tempting it is to only do what you want to do, ignoring the marketing aspect. That’s a big mistake!
As a Christian copywriter and marketer, I can assist you with all your copy, content, and marketing needs. Whether you’re in the beginning stages of formulating your brand, having no followers, or already have a loyal fan base, I can assist you with …
- Website audits, making sure your content is clear, compelling, and consistent
- Web and social media copy and content
- Marketing analysis and proper strategies
- Email campaigns, landing pages, and autoresponders
- Traditional and digital advertising, including audio and video scripts
- Sales, product, and fan letters
- Press releases, newsletters, e-zines, and flyers
- Self-publishing your non-fiction books
Why hire me?
As an author myself, I know the importance of consistent marketing. Having been in sales and marketing for over 16 years, it’s second nature. A lack of proper marketing will be a lack of exposure and, consequently, a lack of reaching your audience with your message and products.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me through this form. There’s no charge to discuss your copy, content, and marketing needs. I look forward to hearing from you!