In a secular society, dominated by a humanistic worldview, you need to make a clear and distinct sound. Christian education stands for the person and work of Jesus Christ, having the Bible as God’s infallible truth.
That “sound” shouldn’t only be heard in your classroom setting; it should also be heard through all your copy, content, and marketing. You need to portray yourself as distinctly Christian and appeal to those who seek authentic Christian education. The battle for the mind also pertains to all your marketing. Actually, it starts with it.
As a Christian copywriter and marketer, I can assist you with your copy, content, and marketing needs. Having been a teacher in a Christian Academy and a professor in both undergraduate and graduate degree programs, I know what it takes and what’s expected and required. I can assist you with…
- Website audits, making sure your content is clear and compelling
- Web and social media content, pertaining to your school
- Marketing analysis and proper strategies
- Email campaigns, landing pages, and autoresponders
- Prospect, student, donor, fundraising, and special event letters
- Traditional and digital advertising, including audio and video scripts
- Direct response mailings, both letters and postcards
- Articles, brochures, catalogs, e-zines, and grant writing
- Seminars on how to do sales and marketing from a Christian perspective
- Seminars on writing and publishing, both traditional and non-traditional
Why hire me?
Since it’s many times not feasible to hire additional writing and marketing staff, I invite you to contact me. In the end, you’ll save money (having no continual overhead) and gain expertise at the same time.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me through this form. There’s no charge to discuss your copy, content, and marketing needs. I look forward to hearing from you!