As a Christian business, you not only have to excel in what you offer your customers, you’ll also have to constantly market your products and services. The status quo isn’t sufficient—no progress is inevitable regress. And, continual regress will eventually be the downfall of your business.
Furthermore, not only do you need to consistently nurture your current customer base, lest you lose them in a competitive environment, you’ll also need to grow your business by reaching new customers. Unless you’re a marketing expert and have sufficient time left, it may be highly beneficial to seek proper support.
As a Christian copywriter and marketer, I can assist your business with all your copy, content, and marketing needs. Having been active in sales and marketing for over sixteen years in different settings, I know what it takes and what you need to market your products and services. I can assist you with …
- Website audits, making sure your content is clear, compelling, and consistent
- Web and social media copy and content
- Marketing analysis and proper strategies
- Email campaigns, landing pages, and autoresponders
- Sales and product letters, both traditional print and online
- Direct response mailings, both letters and postcards
- Traditional and digital advertising, including audio and video scripts
- Flyers, brochures, catalogs, and white papers
- Business to Business copywriting
Why hire me?
Since it’s many times not feasible to hire additional writing and marketing staff, I encourage you to contact me. In the end, you’ll save money (having no continual overhead) and gain expertise at the same time.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me through this form. There’s no charge to discuss your copy, content, and marketing needs. I look forward to hearing from you!